Robert Brugler Press Release for President Lincoln
Robert is a nationally recognized Lincoln presenter and historian with over 14 years of experience and has given hundreds of appealing and thought-provoking presentations.
With his uncanny resemblance to Abe; from his 6’4” height, authentically styled beard, stove pipe hat, 1860s era clothing and scholarly knowledge, audiences believe they are visiting with Old Abe himself.
Hope Taft, Former First Lady of Ohio
“Bob is wonderful as an interpreter in teaching and informing his audience as well as engaging and entertaining adults and children. His knowledge of Lincoln is encyclopedic.”
Dr. Rick Weil, The White House - Member of President Reagan's Staff
“We so enjoyed the humor and knowledge that you so easily share. It is an absolute pleasure and honor to listen and learn from you. When I watch and listen to you, I see all those things Mr. Reagan spoke about.
He has presented President Lincoln at
-Gettysburg, PA -The Columbus Metropolitan Libraries
-Washington, DC - Multiple school districts in the Columbus area
-Appomattox, VA -Homes of Pres. Grant, Hayes & Garfield
-Londonderry, N. Ireland -Springfield, IL (Lincoln's Home)
-The Ohio Statehouse - The Ohio Governor’s Residence
- Numerous Underground Railroad Sites
- Lakeside and Mount Vernon Chautauguas
Some of the more unusual events Robert has presented President Lincoln are a wedding at the Ohio Statehouse, a birthday gift for a Lincoln enthusiast, a baby shower for a child that will be named Lincoln and as an early Christmas gift (discussing Lincoln's life on Christmas Eve. day)
Other notable information
1. Lifetime Member of Association of Lincoln Presenters & past Vice President.
2. Science Educator at Gahanna Lincoln High School for 35 years & was
chosen numerous times as the most entertaining teacher and twice the most
3. Adjunct Professor at Columbus State Community College 20 years
4. In 2008, was the only teacher chosen from Ohio to participate as a
Lincoln Scholar at the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library
and Museum in Springfield, IL.
5. Portrays President Lincoln for Lincoln's Generals (Historical
interpreters of Civil War officers)
6. Bowling Green State University, BS and The Ohio State University, MS
Past Events & Venues
-Historical Societies -Universities
- Senior Citizen Centers - Civil War Roundtables
- Civil War Reenactments - Museums and Exhibits
- Colleges and Universities - Churches
- Parades and Festivals - Luncheons and dinners - Gatherings and Reunions - Memorial services
-Elementary, Middle & High School